The Sleeper Pro Exhaust pipes are fabricated using 100% 304 Stainless Steel and are styled after the classic "pea-shooter" Triumph Exhaust of the 1960's. The handmade mufflers feature the maintenance-free Louvered Baffle system and are mounted with rubber bushings to isolate engine vibration and significantly reduces bracket fatigue, extending the longevity of your investment. Each system is handcrafted and TIG welded for the specific application. Installation is bolt-on with a factory fit and finish. To match the factory headers on the Bonneville T100 and T120, we offer the Sleeper Pro in Polished or Black (for T100/T120 Black Models). Each Exhaust is individually inspected prior to packaging.
- Free Flowing Exhaust to Increased horsepower
- Over 2 pounds lighter than stock mufflers
- Classic Triumph exhaust tone
- 304 Stainless Steel for durability and quality
- Compatible with a center stand
- Uses factory exhaust brackets to mount
- Includes Triumph OEM Exhaust Gaskets
- Made in the USA
To get the maximum Performance upgrade on your Triumph Bonneville T100 or T120, add on the Competition Header "X-Pipe" (NOT FOR SALE IN CALIFORNIA). Competition Use Only.
To clarify, this product will not fit the "Air Cooled" Bonneville T100 which we refer to as the "Bonneville EFI." If you are looking for Sleeper Pro for that model, visit this page.
- Left and Right Sleeper Pro Slip-on Exhausts
- (2) Stainless Band Clamps
- Triumph OEM Exhaust Gaskets
- Competition Header (if added)
Q: Do I need to remap after I install these pipes?
A: Due to Triumph "Self Learning ECU" a Re-Map is not required. However, for additional Mapping flexibility, we recommend that you purchase and install a DynoJet Power Commander V. With this unit installed you can upload a custom MAP developed by DynoJet for our Exhaust products. These MAPs are available here.