Triumph Street Scrambler Parts & Accessories
Triumph Street Scrambler (2017-2022)
Triumph’s extensive off-road lineage has been defined by modified street bikes like the TR6R Steve McQueen sported in The Great Escape and the Bonneville David Beckham navigated through the Amazon. Triumph launched their first official Scrambler series from 2006-2016, echoing the iconic Speed Twin and TR5 Trophy from the 1950’s. While reliable and stylish, these first Scramblers are still essentially Bonnevilles with high-mounted pipes and knobby tires.
The Scrambler finally got a proper off-road treatment in 2017 when Triumph released the Street Scrambler. Still remaining faithful to the retro style, the revamped model comes with a slough of new performance features.
What year was the Liquid Cooled Triumph Street Scrambler released?
The Triumph Street Scrambler was first released in 2017. This model was part of Triumph's modern classic lineup, featuring a design inspired by off-road scramblers of the 1960s and '70s but with modern technology and performance.
What sub-models of the Triumph Street Scrambler are available? Any differences?
Triumph Street Scrambler Models (2017-2022)
- Triumph Street Scrambler: This is the standard model that features a 900cc liquid-cooled, parallel-twin engine delivering around 65 horsepower. It maintains the classic scrambler aesthetic with high-mounted dual exhausts, a rugged-looking one-piece seat, and wide handlebars.
- Triumph Street Scrambler Sandstorm: Introduced in 2021, the Sandstorm limited edition features unique cosmetic upgrades, including a Sandstorm paint scheme, a tail tidy with integrated rear light, a high-mounted front mudguard, and a headlight grille. The Sandstorm edition is mechanically identical to the standard Street Scrambler.
What upgrades were made to the Triumph Street Scrambler Since it was released?
2019 Triumph Street Scrambler Updates
- 65 HP at 7,250 rpm provides the engine 18% more power
- Redline at 7,500 rpm rather than 7,000 rpm for higher rev-range
- Wider 41mm KYB cartridge front forks for a more comfortable ride
- Updated lower triple tree for better handling.
- Brembo four-piston front-brake calipers means more stopping power
- Magnesium cam-cover
- Lighter crankshaft
- Lighter balancer shaft
- Lighter clutch
- Road, Rain and Off-Road riding mode options mean more control.
- Relocated Rectifier
- More contemporary logo branding
2021 Triumph Street Scrambler Updates
- Euro 5 compliant for cleaner emissions and better fuel efficiency
- Aluminum number board
- New Throttle body finishers
- Aluminum heel guard
- Aluminum Headlight Bracket
- Mixed leather and textile, adventure seat cover
On orders over $399 (lower 48 states only)
TALK TO A TRIUMPH SPECIALIST
Call 877-999-BRIT | 9am-5pm PST | Mon-Fri