Triumph Bonneville T120 / T120 Black Parts & Accessories
Triumph Bonneville T120 (2016+)
We’ve been designing motorcycle accessories since 2002, the year after the original Air-Cooled Triumph Bonneville was released. After years of designing and test fitting parts for the first modern Bonneville and its successors, Triumph released the new Bonneville T120 and T120 Black in 2016 with an impressive list of new features (Click here for Model Year Changes).
We adapted old designs and created new ones for these refreshed models. Find all the parts that we’ve tried and tested ourselves to fit your Triumph Bonneville T120 in one place below.
What year was this model series released?
The Bonneville line was completely redesigned by Triumph in 2016 from the ground up, with the T120 and T120 Black being the first to get the redesign treatment.
What sub-models are available? Any major differences?
When Triumph Motorcycles released the liquid-cooled Bonneville T120 lineup in 2016, two models were available: the Bonneville T120 and the Bonneville T120 Black.
- Triumph Bonneville T120: Red and white tank, black seat, and chrome finish on the engine, exhaust, fender, and wheel rims.
- Triumph Bonneville T120 Black: Black tank, brown seat, and blacked-out finish on the engine, exhaust, fender, and wheels.
What is upgraded from the previous Bonneville model?
Triumph Motorcycles introduced liquid cooling to the Bonneville lineup in 2016, starting with the Bonneville T120 and T120 Black. What was new on Bonneville T120 and T120 Black in 2017:
- The most significant upgrade is in the engine, which was upgraded from an 865cc Air Cooled Parallel Twin to a completely redesigned 1200cc High Torque Liquid-Cooled Parallel Twin.
- Throttle cables were replaced by a new ride-by-wire system with ride control modes.
- Safety upgrades such as the ABS braking system and traction control became included as standard equipment.
- The transmission was upgraded to 6 speeds.
- The clutch was upgraded to a slipper clutch.
On orders over $399 (lower 48 states only)
TALK TO A TRIUMPH SPECIALIST
Call 877-999-BRIT | 9am-5pm PST | Mon-Fri