Bar End Weighted
Weighted bar ends are some of the unsung heroes of a good control setup. British Customs Stainless Steel Weighted Bar Ends, part of the Stainless Steel Collection, help reduce unwanted vibration in your handlebars and will give your front end a tidy look. They also reduce vibration in your handlebars, offering benefit in both reduced fatigue and better feel and control. Made from stainless steel, these weighted bar ends are made to last. They also help reduce damage to your handlebars and grips if your bike tips over. Install the BC Stainless Steel Weighted Bar Ends with the rest of the Stainless Steel Collection to upgrade your bike’s appearance with quality vintage-inspired parts.
- Made from stainless steel for quality and durability
- Improves ergonomics by reducing vibration in handlebars
- Will help reduce damage to handlebars if your bike tips over
- Easy to install
- Install with the Stainless Steel Collection to get a complete retro look
- Made in USA
NOTE: Hardware not included as there are different bolt diameter/pitch throughout different models; hardware installed on Bar Ends are for reference. This product is meant to be installed with the stock hardware
- Requires threaded ends on handlebars
- Recommended to use with Bar End Mirrors as it will leave a gap between the grip and bar end after eliminating the stock end cap.
- Hardware not included; uses stock hardware
In the box
- Pair of Weighted Bar Ends