If you want to give your Bonneville a vintage look, you can easily do so by just swapping out a few detail parts here and there. The British Customs Retro Rear Sprocket was modeled specifically after the sprockets Triumphs were using in the 60s, and will give your bike an authentic retro appearance while still delivering modern performance. The British Customs Retro Rear Sprocket is a direct replacement for the stock rear sprocket, and is machined from 7075 T6 aluminum billet for weight savings.
Achieve a complete retro look on your Bonneville by installing the BC Retro Rear Sprocket with a BC Retro Chain Guard
Note: 43 Tooth version pictured.
- Resto-mod style sprocket
- Designed to capture the look of 60s Triumphs with the lightweight engineering of today's sprockets
- Machined from 7075 T6 aluminum alloy
- 37 tooth rear sprocket
- Install with Retro Chain Guard to achieve complete vintage look
- Made in USA
In the box
- One Retro Rear Sprocket
Q & A
- Q: Can I use my stock chain?
- A: Yes, the stock chain can be used