Why work at British Customs?
British Customs is at the vanguard of the custom motorcycle scene. While firmly rooted in the parts/accessories business, our brand mission is to facilitate the customization of Triumph motorcycles with bolt on upgrades that transform the performance, ergonomics, and aesthetics of the motorcycle to suit the desires of the riders. We communicate this message through robust content marketing and a strong social media presence (See for yourself on Instagram: @british_customs). We produce high quality visual content throughout the year and often feature employees in our branded content. Joining British Customs is not like any other job. Here you will be surrounded by motorcycle enthusiasts and entrepreneurs that thrive on innovations of all kinds; product development, e-commerce, digital marketing, and supply chain management. We operate in a startup environment with everyone’s voice heard on a range of topics. Join us and see where you can make a difference.
Dealer Sales Rep Position:
British Customs is the top destination on the internet for aftermarket Triumph motorcycle parts and accessories. Servicing Triumph enthusiasts for over 15 years with passion and dedication. We are looking for regional Dealer Sales Representatives that will work remotely to join our team. At British Customs we treat our team members like family. We all share a mission to help fulfill the aspirations of our customers. Every member of our team from production to fulfillment is focused on providing a superior customer experience.
The Dealer Sales Rep will be tasked with building and maintaining Dealer accounts in a specified region/territory. This individual will be responsible for generating B2B sales growth through existing Dealer network and well as identifying the fostering new Dealers. This individual should be able to work independently, provide frequent updates to MGMT staff in California, and prepared to accommodate requests in a timely manner. A passion for motorcycles and working knowledge of the customization process is desirable.
CURRENT REGIONS AVAILABLE:
- South East US (Georgia, Alabama, Florida)
- South West US (Arizona, New Mexico)
- Be a product expert
- Make customers happy!
- Develop and lead sales opportunities from inception to close
- Interact directly with prospects to address business, functionality, and technical questions
- Be the expert that articulates Eon’s expertise and capabilities
- Provide technical, value-based demonstrations of the product configured to an organization’s requirements and use cases
- Prepare pricing/sales quotations
- Respond to RFP’s and RFI’s
- Manage and lead proof of concept evaluations
- Provide market and customer feedback to feed our product and service roadmap
- Perform sales related tasks as needed, such as developing sales support documents and demonstrations
- 2-5 years of outside sales experience in B2B sales
- Experience with value selling and other leading solution sales techniques
- Experience scoping, managing and executing demonstrations
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, persuasion, presentation and writing skills
- Outstanding problem-solving skills
- Passion for customer services and sales
- Willingness to travel (up to 50%)
- For remote workers: home office or space suitable for daily work
Are you interested in working at British Customs? If so, we'd like to hear from you.
Please email your resume or portfolio to: email@example.com
Use the subject line: Dealer Sales Rep Position
X-Arc signals set a new standard in brightness and quality. They are only 0.875" in diameter and produce more than 500 lumens of light per side. They are by far the brightest signals you can buy. CNC is machined from solid aluminum, then given a perfect brushed finish, and finally anodized in black to provide a thick and incredibly durable coating. The internal circuit board contains a 32-bit RISC microcontroller that carefully controls the LEDs for maximum brightness and performance, ensuring the X-Arc signals are blindingly bright.
Installation is easy. X-Arc signals mount using a standard 5/16" bolt, and the wiring passes through the center of the bolt for a clean look. All mounting hardware is included.
X-Arc lights are truly 100% made in the USA right in the North Shore of Boston, Massachusetts.
High Tech Speed buys USA-made aluminum and turn and mill it to precise tolerances on their in-house CNC mills and lathes. Parts are finished in vibratory tumblers and then given a brushed finish by hand and checked for quality before being anodized either black or clear (satin).
Meanwhile, American distributors like Mouser, Digikey, Avnet, and others deliver electronic components from companies like Texas Instruments, Cree, National Semiconductor, Infineon, Fairchild Semiconductor, and others. Circuit boards are loaded with Kester solder paste and run through High Tech Speed's Quad/Tyco pick and place machines for assembly.
The circuit boards are reflow soldered and tested for correct function before being assembled and heat-sinks and adhesives are added for water resistance and thermal protection. The almost-finished X-Arc lights have precision-machined lenses installed tightly to ensure water can't penetrate, and are given a final test and programmed with a default setting prior to being cleaned, wire-tied, and placed in protective bags before final packaging.
Companies like to use terms like "super bright" and "latest generation LEDs" or talk about the number of LEDs their signals use. All that matters is how many lumens of light the signals output and how wide the beam of light is. It's difficult to find lumen ratings and virtually nobody will show you how their signals compare against a factory signal, because almost every aftermarket signal is MUCH dimmer than a basic factory turn signal.
The pictures in the listing are taken with the same camera settings with the signals mounted the same distance (12in/30cm) from the backdrop.
- Brightest, smallest signals made - over 500 lumens of light per side
- Programmable settings, 8 turn signal blink settings, and 11 brake light effects
- Fully protected against over-voltage and reverse connection
- Precision fit and internal seals provide waterproofing and vibration immunity
- Housings CNC machined from 6061 aluminum, lenses from solid PMMA acrylic. Virtually indestructible
- Advanced 32-bit RISC microcontroller monitors and controls LED's for stability and long life.
- Corrosion-resistant mounting hardware
- 2-year warranty
- Tiny size doesn't spoil the lines of your bike. Huge light output ensures you will be seen.
- Minimum Operating Voltage: 10v
- Maximum Operating Voltage: 16V
- Minimum Current Draw: 0.1A (@12V)
- Maximum Current Draw: 0.8A (@12V)
- Housing Material: 6061 Aluminum
- Warranty: 2 years
This product has no reviews yet.
This product has no reviews yet.
This product has no reviews yet.