Fits the following models:
- Triumph Bonneville Bobber (2017+)
- Triumph Bonneville Bobber Black (2017+)
Last Updated: 11-27-2019
REMOVAL - BC Pan Taillight
1. Properly support the vehicle with a stand and/or lift when servicing or performing any work. Unstable vehicles my present dangerous conditions and may cause property damage and/or personal injury
2. Remove the left-hand side cover
3. Disconnect and remove the battery
4. Disconnect the sub-harness from the main harness. The connector is located behind the battery
4 - Remove the Chain Guard
5. Remove the rear wheel
6. Using a T?? Torx remove the (3) fasteners and (3) sleeved washers and remove the taillight/turn signal assembly from the rear fender.
7. Disconnect the turn signals, license plate light, and taillight from the sub-harness.
8. Remove the Sub-Harness from the rear fender. Note the routing of the harness for installation of the new BC Sub-Harness.
9. Remove the rubber grommet from the sub-harness. Using a straight edge and make a cut on the top side of the rubber grommet. Remove rubber grommet from the factory sub-harness.
10. Remove the Pan Taillight components from the packaging and assemble the BC Pan Taillight, BC Pan Taillight Housing to BC Pan Taillight Plate using the provided stainless steel bolts and lock washer.
11. Remove the license plate from the BC Pan taillight to expose the mounting screws.
12. Remove the (2) M6 Nylock nuts and fender washer from the backside of the Pan Taillight Plate.
Installation - BC Pan Taillight
13. Route the BC Sub-Harness through the fender and connect the BC Sub-Harness to the BC Pan Tail Light Connector. Seal the connector with the supplied heat shrink tubing.
14. Install BC Pan Taillight Assembly to the rear fender using the (2) washers and (2) nuts removed in Step 12
15. Install your license plate and the supplied license frame using the hardware removed in Step 11
16. Install the rubber grommet that was removed in STEP 8 on to the BC Sub Harness (see image)
17. Install the BC Sub-Harness onto the rear fender and secure the rubber grommet and mounting tabs to secure the harness in place.
18 - Route the BC Sub-Harness into the battery compartment. Note the routing of the harness from step 8. Secure the Sub-Harness to rear ABS wiring using the supplied zip tie.
19. Connect the BC Sub-Harness to the main harness and secure the connector.
20. Install and Connect the battery and test brake light. If the taillight and /or brake light do not function properly verify the connection and check fuses. If you need additional support call 877-999-BRIT for Support
21. Install the rear wheel and adjust the chain per the maintenance manual. Torque the adjuster lock nuts to 20 Nm and the axel nut to 110 Nm
22. Install the rear chain guard