Base Model: 2016 Triumph Street Twin
Joe Kopp first approached us with his Super Hooligan bike because he needed help finding wheels and getting the gearing dialed on his bone-stock Street Twin. After we talked and got an understanding of his needs, we found there were many other British Customs parts that would work well on a Hooligan build. This was a highly modified bike once he was done but there are many bolt on upgrades that made the build possible.
- Exhaust: 2-2 High Pipes
- Seat: Slammer Seat with Diamond Stitch
- Lighting: All Lighting removed for competition-use
- Handlebar: Tracker Handlebar Kit, Four Bolt Handlebar Clamps, Mirror Hole caps, Custom Controls and Gauge modifications by Joe Kopp
- Driveline: Raw Retro Sprocket, Retro Chain Guard
- Foot Pegs: Bates Foot Peg Kit
- Engine Badges: Fully Finned ACG + 900 Clutch Badge
- Rear Shocks: FOX/Triumph Rear Shocks 349mm
- Shock Accessories: Shock Bolt Dress Up Kit
- Wheels: 19 x 19" Canyon Wheels
- Tires: 19" Shinko SR267 Dirt Track Tires
- Rear Fender: Stock rear fender with BC sticker covering tail light mounting holes
Leave a comment
All comments are moderated before being published.