2022 Header Design Update
We currently have the 2022 Triumph Scrambler 1200 in our R&D center and have noticed that the 2022 Scrambler header and exhaust have been updated.
- The catalytic converter is now located further back behind the legs to improve the heat issue.
- Additionally, the Catalytic Converter is no longer part of the front header and is now integrated into the stock slip-on exhausts on 2022+ Triumph Scrambler 1200 models.
How does this affect British Customs Products:
- There'll be a new Shotgun Exhausts Design for the 2022 Scrambler 1200
- Shotgun Exhausts will no longer be available for sale in CA for the 2022 & later models
- The Competition Header will not be available for the 2022 & later Scrambler 1200 models. At this time, we do not see a need to update the competition header; Triumph has done a great job on the 2022 Scrambler 1200 with this revision.