The British Customs X-Pipe system for select Triumph liquid cooled modern classics will allow for the replacement of the factory installed CAT. Weighing in at 1.9 lbs this MUST-HAVE performance upgrade saves 3.8 lbs just by removing the CAT. A free flowing exhaust plus the weight savings puts more power at the wheel that you will instantly feel.
- Made from 100% 304 Stainless Steel
- 1.9 lbs (3.8lb savings over stock CAT for X-Pipe)
- Uses stock locating pin and left side frame bolt for factory fit
- Handmade in the USA
- Offers more growl and power while reducing heat and weight
- Combine with a Power Commander V for additional tuning capability
Asterisk (*) note: Some 2021+ models may not work with the X-Pipe as the intermediate/mid-pipe is now welded onto the catalytic converter (as shown in photo below). To verify, check under your bike from the front of the frame to confirm if your intermediate/mid-pipe is welded on (as shown in photo) or fastened by a band clamp.
Note: This product is designed for Competition Use Only. Not for sale in the state of California.