The Continental TKC 70 100/90-19 tires fits the Triumph Bonneville & T100, Street Scrambler, and Scrambler 900. The TKC 70 falls in between the more off-road oriented TKC 80 Twinduro Tires and the Trail Attack 2 Tires, the TKC70 Tires make an excellent balance of good on-road behavior and off-road ability.
Specifically designed to help alleviate the complaints of short wear-life of the TKC80 Tires, the usability of a slightly more street-oriented design has been improved and is apparent with the TKC 70.
- Brand new Conti-tire with rugged off-road capability and a balanced street performance.
- Newly developed trail-tire with a radial and diagonal design constructed for off-road use with a speed index up to 240 km/h – all radial tires are handmade in Germany.
- TKC 70 is positioned for light to medium off-road use with extraordinary street performance.
- Uniquely constructed tread block pattern makes the TKC 70 quiet and stable on the road while still providing good off-road capability.
- Agile on streets and safe on gravel roads.
- MultiGrip: Continentals own semi-dual compound technology allows different levels of hardness on the central tread and shoulder area (more mileage and improved grip).
- RainGrip: New compound with outstanding grip in wet weather conditions and very short warm-up time.
- The 0° steel belted construction guarantees high stability and a low kickback.
Note: Sold individually; wheels not included