The high-carbon-content stainless steel rotors produced by BRAKING offer optimal mechanical characteristics, especially at high running temperatures. Each rotor goes through a special treatment cycle to ensure it is perfectly flat. They are also put through a precise heat treatment process while adhering to the highest ISO standards. These treatments offer a high coefficient of friction while minimizing the amount of wear on the brake pads.
- Superior materials provide unmatched friction, feel and heat dissipation
- Extensive racing experience combined with cutting-edge technology provides superior brake systems
- CAD/CAM laser process produces exceptionally light and stress-free rotors
- Heat-treated according to its mass, thickness and targeted use
- Diamond surface finish is applied for perfect symmetry, flatness and balance
- Provide maximum stopping power while remaining perfectly flat
- Design is covered by an international license