The high-carbon-content stainless steel rotors produced by BRAKING offer optimal mechanical characteristics, especially at high running temperatures. Each rotor goes through a special treatment cycle to ensure it is perfectly flat. They are also put through a precise heat treatment process while adhering to the highest ISO standards. These treatments offer a high coefficient of friction while minimizing the amount of wear on the brake pads.
- Superior materials provide unmatched friction, feel and heat dissipation
- Extensive racing experience combined with cutting-edge technology provides superior brake systems
- CAD/CAM laser process produces exceptionally light and stress-free rotors
- Heat-treated according to its mass, thickness and targeted use
- Diamond surface finish is applied for perfect symmetry, flatness and balance
- Provide maximum stopping power while remaining perfectly flat
- Design is covered by an international license
If you are not satisfied with your purchase we offer a no-hassle 30 day return policy. Items in unused, unaltered, unridden condition are eligible to return for store credit or exchange for FREE or we can refund to the original payment method for the cost of a return label. You can initiate a return online or by calling +1 (877) 999-BRIT or by emailing email@example.com. You will need your order number and the email attached to the order.
Start your return here: Returns
We understand that when you make an order, you want your gear as quickly as possible and we will do our best to make that happen! Most of the items we sell will ship quickly and be at your door fast.
In Stock Items will ship same or next business day. The earlier in the day the order is placed, the better the chance it will ship that day.
A shipping confirmation email including carrier specific tracking information will typically be sent within 24 hours of an item shipping. For example, if you place an order Monday night and it ships out Tuesday morning, you will receive your tracking information either Tuesday evening or Wednesday morning.
View full Shipping Policy