As an owner of a Triumph Modern Classic, you've no doubt battled with the poorly positioned, OEM seat screws enough times to have cursed Hinckley's engineers on more than one occasion. The British Customs Seat Screws are designed to make getting the seat on and off a whole lot easier. Designed to work with the Modern Classic line, our Seat Screws replace the stock mounting hardware entirely with an extended, hand-turnable mount that you can actually reach. The diamond-knurled ends are attractive and provide enough grip to make them easy to twist by hand. Each stud also has a 6mm Allen hole machined in, so cranking things down is still an option.
- Replaces hard to reach stock bolts
- Extends the seat screw 1 3/4 inches
- Can be removed easily with Allen key
- Machined from 6061 Aluminum
- Gloss black anodized or polished stainless steel
- Note: Not for use with Thruxton seat cowl installed.
What's in the box:
- Pair of British Customs Seat Screws