- INSTALLATION GUIDE
- REVIEWS & QUESTIONS
The British Customs Plug & Play Fender Eliminator Kit is designed to enable Triumph owners to replace the stock rear fender and tail light assembly, cutting down on weight and drag while minimizing the look of the bike. When you remove the factory tail light, you will also need to account for the factory turn indicators.
Our Fender Eliminator Kit installs directly underneath the seat where your stock fender was installed, and features a proprietary harness for the tail light. The Cateye tail light is available with a smoked or red lens.
- Eliminates rear fender, license plate relocates to lower shock mount for an open-rear look
- One piece 304 stainless steel underplate/tail light mounting bracket manufactured in the USA
- Easy bolt-on design + plug-n-play harness
- LED Cateye tail light
Important Shock Mounted License Plate Note: In order to install the Shock Mounted License Plate included in this kit, a shorter exhaust will be required or an exhaust system that doesn't interfere with the License Plate Bracket. Stock exhaust lengths will interfere with the Shock Mounted License Plate.
*License Plate does not have any lights*
Turn Signal Note: Removal of the stock fender/tail light assembly will also remove the turn signals. The turn signals will need to be replaced.
Bonneville T100/T120 Note: Does not work with the stock T100/T120 seat as it shrouds over & covers the tail light.
*_Liquid Cooled Thruxton Note: *_The kit for LC Thruxton models will feature an additional housing unit underneath the underplate for the seat latch cable
Print Install Guide (PDF)
- How to install Cateye Fender Eliminator Kit for Air Cooled Models (shows the predecessor underplate but mounting onto the frame is the same)
- How to install Cateye Fender Eliminator Kit for Street Scrambler