- INSTALLATION GUIDES (VIDEO)
- REVIEWS & QUESTIONS
The mo.blaze pin from motogadget – setting new benchmarks for bolt-on turn signal with Power LED technology. Its tiny dimensions and minimal design make it almost disappear on the vehicle. Due to the IntensiLED® Technology, the emitted light is extremely bright when switched ON and definitely can no longer be overseen.
Additionally, greatest visibility and safety will be ensured by the patented TranzLight® Technology (TLT) with a wide beam angle.
The bolt-on turn signal is ECE approved as front and rear direction indicator. The aluminum casing is CNC machined and available with an anodized black finish.
- Absolute unique, new design and principle of operation (light control by TranzLight® Technology)
- Extremely attractive appearance due to transparent glass body and very small aluminium base
- Highest luminosity, achieved by state-of-the-art high output LED technology (IntensiLED®)
- Electronic voltage conditioning by IC controlled constant power source with 330kHz pulses and safe protection electronics
- Extremely bright light in radiation direction, highly visible light in nearly all directions
- Made in Germany
Note: Not DOT approved. Sold individually.
Parts we used to install onto a Triumph Modern Classic: (see installation video)
- Total length with thread 38.5 mm
- Length without thread 19.5 mm
- Biggest diameter 16 mm
- Cable length ca. 100 cm (39")
- Weight ca. 12 g
- Installation M8 threaded bolt
- Power consumption ca. 3 Watt