When removing the front wheel on your Triumph Motorcycle, you need a 17mm or larger Allen key. Motion Pro offers all in one solution that allows riders to remove the front axle on their 2001 and newer Triumph Motorcycle. The Motion Pro Hex tool allows the removal of axles with 17, 19, 22, and 24mm hex and features a 3/8 inch square drive to aid in the removal of the front axel.
- Four metric hex sizes: 17, 19, 22, and 24mm
- 3/8" square drive on both ends
- Heavy-duty Chromoly steel construction for shop use
- 3/8" square drive on both ends rated to 150 lb/ft
- Use a wrench on the external hex of tool for situations exceeding 150 lb/ft