Our friends at Malle London have designed what we consider to be the most practical and best looking motorcycle luggage system on the market. Their Moto Module system enables you to securely attach their Panniers and Moto Duffel to your bike quickly and easily. Removal is also very quick (we timed it). A complete set up can be removed from the bike in 30 seconds. A single pannier can be attached and removed in 3 seconds. Each pannier comes with a shoulder strap for a quick transition from on-bike to on-the-go. Great for long distance travel, commuting, or a run to the store.
Description from Malle London:
Handcrafted with our beautiful matte-black British waxed canvas, the quick attachment module Malle system uses our new innovative Malle G-Hooks and Nato Spec. military webbing, meaning the Malle Moto Pannier can be attached/removed in under 3 seconds, with multiple attachment points so it can mount to all motorcycles.
Use it with the double straps (all included) or via the Malle Module, which enables the dual panniers to mount together, with connection points for the 'Moto Duffel' and the 'Hybrid Moto Tail Pack/Pannier'.
The interior waterproof membrane helps maintain waterproofing, with an expandable roll-top, 6 pockets on the interior and dual exterior pockets (with storm flaps) for locks / tool-roll / gloves or googles. The pannier comes with a shoulder strap, so it can be used as your daily go-everywhere bag.
- Attach or remove in a few seconds
- New smart attachment module
- Mounts as a single or a pair
- Multiple attachment points to work on your bike
- Handcrafted with matte black British waxed canvas
- Fully waterproof membrane, expandable roll-top
- 6 interior pockets, 2 exterior pockets
- Removable padded leather shoulder strap
- Organic cotton lining
- 21-26 litres (Variable due to roll top)
- Mount the Malle Module to the seat
- Clip the Moto Panniers on and off using the included mounting clips