The Motodemic headlight upgrade addresses some of the key concerns with the factory headlight on your Triumph Bonneville or Thruxton. Primarily, the lack of near field visibility, especially when activating the high beams. This headlight features a wide "ditch-to-ditch" lighting spread that eliminates dark corners and provides a 1,500ft runway of light. All while not compromising on foreground illumination so you don't miss any obstacles in the road.
On top of the dramatically improved illumination, this headlight is adaptive. That is referring to the on-board sensors that detect your cornering angle in real-time so that the light can array up or down with the lean of your motorcycle. This proprietary technology enables the light the fill in the gaps that the factory headlight will leave in the dark.
The Motodemic unit is manufactured in the USA by J.W. Speaker, a highly regarded producer of high performance vehicular lighting solutions. Their heavy duty, die-cast aluminum housing and state of the art LEDs deliver premium performance in a package that compliments the aesthetics of your Modern Classic.
- Improved to feature adaptive technology with the high beam, in addition to the low beam
- On-board intelligence senses leaning angles when cornering to control light
- Dynamically fills in dark areas while turning
- Breakthrough improvement in visibility and safety
- Plug & play installation
- DOT & ECE dual-compliant headlight
- Dual burn high & low beam optics for extra punch of light