Dealer Sales Rep
Why work at British Customs?
British Customs is at the vanguard of the custom motorcycle scene. While firmly rooted in the parts/accessories business, our brand mission is to facilitate the customization of Triumph motorcycles with bolt on upgrades that transform the performance, ergonomics, and aesthetics of the motorcycle to suit the desires of the riders. We communicate this message through robust content marketing and a strong social media presence (See for yourself on Instagram: @british_customs). We produce high quality visual content throughout the year and often feature employees in our branded content. Joining British Customs is not like any other job. Here you will be surrounded by motorcycle enthusiasts and entrepreneurs that thrive on innovations of all kinds; product development, e-commerce, digital marketing, and supply chain management. We operate in a startup environment with everyone’s voice heard on a range of topics. Join us and see where you can make a difference.
Dealer Sales Rep Position:
British Customs is the top destination on the internet for aftermarket Triumph motorcycle parts and accessories. Servicing Triumph enthusiasts for over 15 years with passion and dedication. We are looking for regional Dealer Sales Representatives that will work remotely to join our team. At British Customs we treat our team members like family. We all share a mission to help fulfill the aspirations of our customers. Every member of our team from production to fulfillment is focused on providing a superior customer experience.
The Dealer Sales Rep will be tasked with building and maintaining Dealer accounts in a specified region/territory. This individual will be responsible for generating B2B sales growth through existing Dealer network and well as identifying the fostering new Dealers. This individual should be able to work independently, provide frequent updates to MGMT staff in California, and prepared to accommodate requests in a timely manner. A passion for motorcycles and working knowledge of the customization process is desirable.
CURRENT REGIONS AVAILABLE:
- South East US (Georgia, Alabama, Florida)
- South West US (Arizona, New Mexico)
- Be a product expert
- Make customers happy!
- Develop and lead sales opportunities from inception to close
- Interact directly with prospects to address business, functionality, and technical questions
- Be the expert that articulates Eon’s expertise and capabilities
- Provide technical, value-based demonstrations of the product configured to an organization’s requirements and use cases
- Prepare pricing/sales quotations
- Respond to RFP’s and RFI’s
- Manage and lead proof of concept evaluations
- Provide market and customer feedback to feed our product and service roadmap
- Perform sales related tasks as needed, such as developing sales support documents and demonstrations
- 2-5 years of outside sales experience in B2B sales
- Experience with value selling and other leading solution sales techniques
- Experience scoping, managing and executing demonstrations
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, persuasion, presentation and writing skills
- Outstanding problem-solving skills
- Passion for customer services and sales
- Willingness to travel (up to 50%)
- For remote workers: home office or space suitable for daily work
Are you interested in working at British Customs? If so, we'd like to hear from you.
Please email your resume or portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Use the subject line: Dealer Sales Rep Position