Why work at British Customs?
British Customs is at the vanguard of the custom motorcycle scene. While firmly rooted in the parts/accessories business, our brand mission is to facilitate the customization of Triumph motorcycles with bolt on upgrades that transform the performance, ergonomics, and aesthetics of the motorcycle to suit the desires of the riders. We communicate this message through robust content marketing and a strong social media presence (See for yourself on Instagram: @british_customs). We produce high quality visual content throughout the year and often feature employees in our branded content. Joining British Customs is not like any other job. Here you will be surrounded by motorcycle enthusiasts and entrepreneurs that thrive on innovations of all kinds; product development, e-commerce, digital marketing, and supply chain management. We operate in a startup environment with everyone’s voice heard on a range of topics. Join us and see where you can make a difference.
Customer Service Lead Position:
The British Customs Advisor will be tasked with daily customer communications via Phone, Email, CRM software and minor product merchandising. This individual will be on the front lines of customer/client communications with goals of making each interaction a memorable experience. They will be comfortable managing multiple customers at a time, and prepared to accommodate requests in a timely manner. A passion for motorcycles and working knowledge of the customization process is desirable.
- 5+ years experience in Customer Service and/or Inside Sales
- Ability to commute Monday-Friday to Gardena, CA
- Driven to complete tasks on time
- Ability to overcome challenges with a positive attitude
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Maintain accurate records and thoroughly document all customer service/sales activities, discussions and profile changes
- Excellent customer care and focus; ability to assess customers’ needs and provide answers, paths, troubleshooting help, or methods for a positive customer experience
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient or expert in Microsoft excel, word and powerpoint, Google Products
- Motorcycle enthusiast (extra plus if Triumph)
- Experience with Shopify, Gorgias
- Ability to upsell / cross-sell addition product to grow AOV
- Competitive hourly wage ($15-20/hour DOE)
- Paid Time Off
- Fresh brewed Coffee daily
- Attending/assisting at motorcycle events/photoshoots/road trips
- Discounts on motorcycle parts & gear
- Ability to move into different departments where talent takes you
- Financial growth as company grows
Are you interested in working at British Customs? If so, we'd like to hear from you.
Please email your resume or portfolio to: email@example.com
Use the subject line: Customer Service Lead Position