Why work at British Customs?
British Customs is at the vanguard of the custom motorcycle scene. While firmly rooted in the parts/accessories business, our brand mission is to facilitate the customization of Triumph motorcycles with bolt on upgrades that transform the performance, ergonomics, and aesthetics of the motorcycle to suit the desires of the riders. We communicate this message through robust content marketing and a strong social media presence (See for yourself on Instagram: @british_customs). We produce high quality visual content throughout the year and often feature employees in our branded content. Joining British Customs is not like any other job. Here you will be surrounded by motorcycle enthusiasts and entrepreneurs that thrive on innovations of all kinds; product development, e-commerce, digital marketing, and supply chain management. We operate in a startup environment with everyone’s voice heard on a range of topics. Join us and see where you can make a difference.
Customer Service Lead Position:
British Customs is the top destination on the internet for aftermarket Triumph motorcycle parts and accessories. Servicing Triumph enthusiasts for over 15 years with passion and dedication. We are looking for a Customer Service Lead to join our team. At British Customs we treat our team members like family. We all share a mission to help fulfill the aspirations of our customers. Every member of our team from production to fulfillment is focused on providing a superior customer experience.
The Customer Service Lead will be tasked with daily customer communications via Phone, Email, CRM software and minor product merchandising. This individual will be on the front lines of customer communications. This individual should be comfortable managing multiple customers at a time, and prepared to accommodate requests in a timely manner. A passion for motorcycles and working knowledge of the customization process is desirable.
- 5+ years experience in Customer Service and/or Inside Sales
- Ability to commute Monday-Friday to Gardena, CA
- Driven to complete tasks on time
- Ability to overcome challenges with a positive attitude
- Motorcycle enthusiast (extra plus if Triumph)
- Experience with Shopify, Zendesk, Klaviyo
- Ability to upsell / cross-sell addition product to grow AOV
- Competitive hourly wage ($15-20/hour DOE)
- Paid Time Off
- Fresh brewed Coffee daily
- Attending/assisting at motorcycle events/photoshoots/road trips
- Discounts on motorcycle parts & gear
- Ability to move into different departments where talent takes you
- Financial growth as company grows
Are you interested in working at British Customs? If so, we'd like to hear from you.
Please email your resume or portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Use the subject line: Customer Service Lead Position