Unparalleled Triumph LED Headlight Upgrade
We’ve tried this lighting upgrade out on dirt trails at night and can confirm — they work.
On top of the dramatically improved visibility, this Triumph motorcycle headlight is adaptive. On-board sensors detect your cornering angle in real-time so that light can illuminate your vision field with the lean of your motorcycle, moving with you. This proprietary technology enables the light to fill in the gaps that the factory headlight would otherwise leave in the dark. The Motodemic Adaptive LED Headlight really proved itself to us when we took it on night rides on CA-1 through Big Sur where it gets pitch black on tight and twisty roads, but we still were able to see what’s ahead.
The Motodemic Adaptive LED Headlight is manufactured in the USA by J.W. Speaker, a highly regarded producer of high performance vehicular lighting solutions. Being a higher ticket 3rd party product, we made sure that it met our expectations by equipping several of our bike builds with this headlight on numerous trips on dark trails and canyons. We weren’t disappointed by performance of this Triumph motorcycle headlight, and also found that its unique look is a major bonus
- On-board sensors that detect leaning angles when cornering
- Dual burn high & low beam optics for extra visibility and safety
- Plug & play installation that directly replaces the factory headlight
- DOT & ECE dual-compliant headlight
- 40,000 Hour LED Lifespan Rating
- Available in Black or Chrome
- 5 year warranty
- Made in the USA
- Color Temperature: 5000K (daylight)
- Lens Type: Polycarbonate
- Power Draw: 24 watts on low, 36 watts on high
- Connection Type: H4