- (1) Shotgun Exhaust (Upper)
- (1) Shotgun Exhaust (Lower)
- (2) Exhaust Clamp (__mm)
- (1) Heatshield Mounting Clamp
- (1) M8x20 Socket Cap Screw
- (1) M8 Fender Washer
An exhaust system can be extremely hot. Let motorcycle cool down before beginning installation. Always wear hand and eye protection and take precautionary measures to avoid injury.
STEP BY STEP GUIDE - HOW TO INSTALL SHOTGUN EXHAUST
Note: This installation was performed on a 2019 Triumph Scrambler 1200
1. Remove the factory Exhaust (see How to Remove the Factory Exhaust)
2. Using a 5mm Allen install the exhaust clamp onto the top Shotgun exhaust.
3. Using a 5mm Allen install the supplied exhaust clamp onto the bottom Shotgun exhaust. The bottom shotgun exhaust is fitted with a heat shield mounting clamp installed.
4. Install the bottom Shotgun Exhaust onto the factory header. Make sure the mounting bracket rest on the factory mounting point located on the frame.
5. Install the top Shot Gun Exhaust onto the factory header. Make sure the mounting bracket lines on top of the bottom shotgun exhaust bracket.
6. Using a 6mm Allen install the supplied (1) bolt and (1) fender washer. Tighten to factory torque specifications.
7. Using a 5mm Allen tighten the top exhaust clamp.
8. Using a 5mm Allen tighten the bottom exhaust clamp.
9. Using a 5mm install Allen the mid heatshield with the (2) factory mounting bolts and tighten to factory torque specifications.
10. Wipe down the entire exhaust system with rubbing alcohol to remove oil and fingerprints before starting the motorcycle. This will help prevent tarnishing of the finish after the exhaust is heated up.
Disclaimer: This guide is meant for demonstration purposes. We have listed the steps to install this product to the best of our ability with the information available to us at the time of publication. If you are uncomfortable performing this installation yourself, please visit your local Triumph dealer or authorized service technician.
If you have any comments or questions regarding this installation please leave a comment below: