British Customs has developed a solution for the bulky front brake reservoir: a CNC machined, black billet replacement unit that enhances the look of your 7/8" controls equipped Triumph. Our Reservoir upgrade kit goes well beyond mere dress up of the stock reservoir with a new cap or “sweat band” cosmetic cover -- it’s a complete replacement, smaller, sleeker and machined from billet aluminum and anodized black. It ﬁts directly into the Nissin master cylinder* with a machined adapter and o-ring seal, eliminating the stock hose, and comes equipped with a Brembo O-ring. Made without a sight glass, our unit will never have fogging or leaking sight glass issues
- Billet reservoir replacement
- Eliminates stock plastic reservoir and hose
- Low, sleek profile
- Direct mount to Nissin Master Cylinder
- Improves look of handlebar and controls
- Billet reservoir cup
- Nissin reservoir adapter
- Brembo O-ring
- Fluid diaphragm
Install Guide (PDF)
The drivetrain on your Triumph Modern Classic is functional art. British Customs designed the low profile Modern Classic Chain Guard to expose more of that to the world while still providing superior coverage. Our chain guard is designed with a unique hole pattern that accents your drivetrain perfectly
- Low profile design
- Manufactured from stainless steel
- Available in Powder coated black
Print Install Guide (PDF)
Video Install Guide
The British Customs Engine Badges collection is designed to compliment the classic aesthetics of your Triumph Motorcycle. Blending in nicely with the bike’s retro looks, each badge is made from billet aluminum, CNC milled, and finished to be lightweight and durable. Available for both ACG (throttle side) and Clutch positions to help you fully personalize your engine’s appearance.
- Manufactured from billet aluminum
- Easy to install (use Factory bolts)
- Gives bikes a vintage look without being distracting
- Lightweight and durable
- Made in USA
The little things count when you're making a custom build. When you clean up your bike's trim, people really take notice. The British Customs Shock Hardware Dress Up Kit is the perfect subtle touch to add to your personal build. The Shock Hardware Dress Up Kit replaces the stock vanilla bolt and washer setup, and makes your shocks look like you care about the way they look. Because they are your shocks, and they deserve to look as important as they are to your bike's performance. And because the devil's in every detail on a custom build. Sweat the small stuff. Bring your custom build together with British Customs Shock Hardware Dress Up Kit.
- CNC machined from high quality aluminum
- Personalizes rear shock appearance
- Lightweight & Durable
- Easy to install
Print Install Guide (PDF)
The British Customs Plug & Play Fender Eliminator Kit is designed to enable Triumph owners to replace the stock rear fender and tail light assembly, cutting down on weight and drag while minimizing the look of the bike. When you remove the factory tail light, you will also need to account for the factory turn indicators.
Our Fender Eliminator Kit installs directly underneath the seat where your stock fender was installed, and features a proprietary harness for the tail light and license plate bulb. The Cateye tail light is available with a smoked or red lens.
Eliminates rear fender, for an open-rear look
One piece 304 stainless steel underplate/tail light mounting bracket manufactured in the USA
Easy bolt-on design + plug-n-play harness
LED Cateye tail light + LED license plate illuminator
Turn Signal Note: Removal of the stock fender/tail light assembly will also remove the turn signals. The turn signals will need to be replaced.
Bonneville T100/T120 Note: Does not work with the stock T100/T120 seat as it shrouds over & covers the tail light.
*_Liquid Cooled Thruxton Note: *_The kit for LC Thruxton models will features an additional housing unit underneath the underplate for the seat latch cable
Print Install Guide (PDF)
Video Install Guide
The retro style turn signals from K&S Technologies were selected for their build quality and superior aesthetics over factory indicators. These are one of the most popular lighting upgrades for Triumph Modern Classics. Also offered in Halogen.
- Aluminum bodied turn signals
- LED version, Halogen version here
- Mounting brackets cut & finished & wiring assembly all done in the USA
- Plug & play harness; just bolt-on, plug in turn signal connectors into harness & play.
- Equipped with 16 light emitting diodes per indicator
- 16 watts/signal
- Shines amber
- Input Voltage: 12V DC
Plug & Play Kits: We've taken the guesswork out by combining these turn signals with our high quality turn signal brackets specifically to work on Triumph Modern Classic models with our tail light kits.
Street Scrambler Note: After 2019, the Street Scrambler had a revision in design on the lower triple tree, with a rectifier being relocated elsewhere resulting in no more mounting holes for the Rectifier mounted Turn Signal Kits (or High Fender Bracket)
*Thruxton R/RS Note: *The Shockmount version of Retro Turn Signal housing does not work with Thruxton R/RS as it comes into contact with the rear shock reservoir under load. The only Shockmount Turn Signal Kit that'll work in our offering is the Flush Mount Micro LED at the moment here
Compatibility Note: This is a plug & play kit meant to work directly with our tail lights with no other parts needed. Just bolt-on, plug & play. For the turn signals alone, please view here
Print Install Guide (PDF)
- How to Install Front Turn Signal Kit for Thruxton 1200
- How to Install Front Turn Signal Kit (Rectifier) for Air Cooled Modern Classics
- How to Install Front Turn Signal Kit (Shock mount) for Street Scrambler
- How to Install Rear Turn Signal Kit on (Shock mount) Street Scrambler
- How to Install Rear Turn Signal Kit (Frame Mount) on Bobber
The British Customs Customs Headlight Ears enable you to swamp out the factory headlight ears for a billet aluminum option that adds to the classic style of your bike. British Customs offers two different types, depending on your model. These CNC cut billet aluminum ears enable riders to adjust the height of the headlight easily and feature cutouts for weight savings.
- Replaces stock headlight ears for a cleaner & minimal look upfront
- Manufactured from billet aluminum, finished in black anodizing all in the USA
- Stainless Steel mounting hardware included
Special Fitment Notes:
If installing on Triumph Air Cooled Bonneville Carb/EFI/Mag or Thruxton 900, you will also need the British Customs Ignition Relocation Kit available here.
Print Install Guide (PDF)
The British Customs Cafe Bar Kit is a complete kit for the installation of "clubman" handlebars on the Triumph Modern Classics. The Cafe Bar Kit includes a clubman-style bar that provides an aggressive, crouched riding position common a classic Café Racer style builds. Alternatively known as "ace bars" or "thruxton bars," these are a popular option for riders seeking a clip on style bar while retaining the stock top triple tree clamp.
Fitment Note: The Cafe Handlebar Kit WILL NOT work with the models that are fitted with heated grips. To install the Cafe Handlebar Kit on models fitted with heated grips, you will need to purchase and install a throttle tube and grip from a non-heated grip model.
The Hindsight LS (Lane Split) Bar End Mirror was created by adding the folding / retractable feature.
There are two primary benefits of the retracting bar end mirror—added clearance during tight riding conditions, and reduced width for bike storage. Simply pull in the bezel of the mirror to create additional clearance, then fold the bezel back out against its positive stop in the full open position and the sighting of the mirror returns perfectly to its rear vision position. The detent folding mechanism is calibrated to retract should the mirror contact an immovable object, thus allowing forward motion without disruption of steering control.
The pivot of the hinge features a ball / spring detent which holds the mirror bezel in the full open or full retracted positions. The pivot also features dust rings that provide for years of maintenance free operation.
- 6061-T6 aluminum CNC machined billet construction
- All stainless hardware Included
- Fully modular assembly
- Sold individually/each, as a left or right
This is a configurable kit. You have the option to choose whether you want both left and right or just a single mirror, you can choose from a Low Profile or Weight Bar End, and there are two options to address the hole left behind by the stock mirrors.
**You can purchase individuals mirrors here, **Sold as Left or Right without bar ends or finisher.
Low Profile vs. Weighted Bar Ends
Your Triumph should come with factory bar ends. These should be removed in order to clamp CRG mirrors onto the end of the handlebar. Once removed, you can use the space left behind to clamp the mirrors. However, this will leave the end of the bar exposed. To address this, we have designed two different options.
Option 1: The Low Profile Bar End is extremely thin and light (0.05lbs). They are CNC machined from billet aluminum and anodized black.
Option 2: The Weighted Bar End features a brushed stainless steel construction and weighs 0.25lbs. The additional weight helps to stabilize the handlebars.
Mirror Hole Caps vs. Control Clamps
After removing the factory mirrors, a threaded hole will be left behind on your factory control clamps. To address this, this kit offers your choice between two solutions.
Option 1: Screw in Mirror Hole Caps are a simple solution to this problem. They simply screw into the mirror hole to finish the clamps. This is a good solution if you would like to keep the bike as close as possible to factory.
Option 2: Our Control Clamps completely replace the factory clamps and do not featured a threaded hole at all. This is the best upgrade in terms of creating a clean and custom finish.
The Bates Foot Peg Kit includes (1) set of rubber foot pegs made from the original Bates foot peg mold and the required peg adapters to make installing them as quick and easy as possible. Made to last with quality materials so you won’t have to worry about your parts looking faded two months down the road.
- Fast and easy installation: takes less than 15 minutes for a set reusing pin and circlip
- Replace the stock platform with ridges to a completely round platform, thicker in diameter for a better foot placement and response
- Proudly made in the USA with billet, anodized in black
- Made from the original Bates foot peg mold
Note: Bonneville T100/T120 Rider model (front) Bates Foot Peg Kit will include two offset brackets to match the offset found on the stock foot peg. It is not necessary to install this offset but we include them to match the stock specifications.
The offset bracket will also apply for the Bonneville Bobber for the right/brake hand side foot peg.
The Shorty Predator Exhaust was originally designed in 2004, the reverse megaphone design pays tribute to the original exhaust found on many of the early custom triumphs. The goal of the Predator was to replicate the sound and style of the vintage reverse megaphones while increasing the performance of your Triumph Motorcycle. Updated in 2017, the redesigned pipe retained all that made the original popular while updating the design to benefit from 12 years of real world use.
- Over a decade of R&D, from track racing to everyday riding
- Shorty design results in 6" shorter than standard Predator & slightly louder
- 304 Stainless Steel Construction, TIG welded & grounded off to a seamless-smooth finish here in California, USA
- Proprietary mechanical baffle design integrating the baffle into the housing of the Predator Pro body, increasing rigidity for increased durability
- Bolt-on design
Note: Liquid Cooled Bonneville T100/T120 prices are higher compared to other models due to exhaust gaskets that are included for installation.
The British Customs Competition Headers replaces your stock headers, mid-pipes, and catalytic converter with a trimmed down, one-piece exhaust system that cuts out weight from your bike. With less bulk and an integrated cross-over design developed through extensive dyno testing, our high flowing Competition Headers adds huge benefits to your engine’s performance and sound.
Fitment is made easy with a CNC machined stainless steel header flange to ensure a precision fit, integrated bungs to refit the factory O2 sensors, and included rear mounting points for support. We designed the Competition Headers to fit seamlessly with our slip-On Exhausts.
- Dyno-tested design for optimal performance
- Integrated crossover allowing aid of exhaust pulse from both cylinders. similar to how a 2-1 exhaust system works
- Tested & verified to fit pre/post EURO 5 header models
- Handcrafted in USA: Cut, mandrel bent, TIG welded & hand finished with high quality batch of 100% 304 stainless steel
Note: We cannot verify fitment for non-BC exhausts
The Upgraded Seat For the Triumph Bonneville and Street Twin
We designed the Slammer Seat back in 2013 when options for Triumph seats were really limited. At the time, the goal was to create a Triumph Bonneville seat that would give the bike a custom look without sacrificing comfort — to get away from the bulky look of stock seats and use something other than single density foam, which has been the most commonly used seat filler for motorcycles since the 1940s. Over time we’ve been able to replicate our tried and true Slammer design across a variety of Triumphs, offering a Triumph Street Twin Seat option too, along with older air-cooled models.
Watch our video below to see how our Slammer Seats are made here in the USA: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKYTLbUeB0Q
Fitment Note: This seat is not designed to work with grab rails, luggage mounts, or any other accessory that may inhibit the installation of the seat on the subframe.
- Designed in 2013 and consistently retested
- Hybrid gel technology combines proprietary foam and a special gel core to reduce road vibrations and improve the distribution of weight
- Covered with premium Marine-grade vinyl, which looks like leather and is both durable and weather-resistant
- Easy install: plug and play design
Print Install Guide (PDF)
When upgrading your brake rotors, it is recommended that you replace your brake pads as well. Installing a new rotor without installing new a brake pad will reduce the effectiveness of your braking components and cause both the rotor and pad to wear prematurely. To provide an easy solution and extend savings to our customers, British Customs has worked with Galfer USA to create a Triumph-specific rotor/pad combo that will drastically improve the braking performance of your Triumph. This is the rotor/pad combo that we run on our bikes and we recommend this set up for your Triumph build.
Rotor Description: Full floating to ensure optimum brake pad-to-rotor contact. Every high-quality, Galfer-patented Wave® rotor is made from a proprietary mix of virgin high carbon 420 stainless steel, laser cut (never stamped), double disc-parallel ground to assure perfect parallel flatness and heat treated to each specific application. KBA and TUV approved. Seamlessly replaces stock rotor. Full instructions provided along with any technical help needed! Precision made in our Galfer factory in Spain.
- Designed for both street and track use
- Keeps brake system cooler by allowing air to pass over every point of a brake pad surface
- Best friction surface of any stainless steel rotor
- Full Floating Wave® blades ensure optimum pad-to-rotor contact for maximum stopping force and feel
- Seamlessly replaces stock rotor
- Extremely predictable and consistent
- Provides outstanding performance even in the most aggressive conditions
- Drastically increases lever feel / modulation and brake torque
- Advanced Brake Pad ceramic composites ready to withstand higher temperatures than regular semi-metallic carbon brake pads
- HH friction Pad rated compounds deliver excellent feel and modulation
On orders over $399 (lower 48 states only)
TALK TO A TRIUMPH SPECIALIST
Call 877-999-BRIT | 9am-5pm PST | Mon-Fri