Joker Machine Road Race Footpegs feature an intricately CNC machined tread pattern in the top surface for optimal footing. The Road Race pegs are lighter than stock and have an angled design for better road clearance when cornering. The footpegs also feature Joker's exclusive pitch adjustment screw to maintain the proper upward angle of the peg. Joker Machines Road Race pegs are manufactured from solid blocks of 6061 aluminum and available in black anodized finish.
- Fits Triumph Bonneville/T100/SE and Scrambler 900 models. Does not fit Thruxton 900
- Much lighter than stock and has angled design for better road clearance when cornering
- Replaces stock H/D rubber or cast iron units
- Machined from solid blocks of 6061-T6 billet aluminum
- Full 360 degree footpeg rotation makes these footpegs perfect for any application
- Footpeg has Joker's exclusive pitch adjustment screw to maintain the proper upward angle of the peg
- Available in black anodized finish
Dimensions 3-1/4" long x 1-1/4" wide
Note: Will not fit passenger peg mounts.