7/8 Inch Tracker Handlebars
- Free Shipping on Orders $399 and Up
- Low stock - 16 items left
- Inventory on the way
Properly fitted bars put the power of control back into your mitts. The Mule Handlebars, designed in conjunction with legendary builder Richard Pollock of Mule Motorcycles, were precision crafted to deliver a tailorable approach to reining in your Modern Classic. The Mule Handlebars are lower, with a narrow center section. This means you have more room to place your controls exactly where you want them. You can even trim their overall length without hindering performance. Available in both 1" and 7/8" diameters, the Mule Handlebars are a flat track favorite, ready to tame the streets. The Mule Handlebars are available with either a black powdercoat, polished, or a satin finish.
- Aggressive, retro flat-track looks
- Multiple personalization options to fit your bike's desired feel
- Made from stainless steel
- Comfortable design 3.75" rise, 7" pullback, 35" width
Note: You will need to either shorten the handlebar to use your stock cables, or purchase longer cables in order to install this handlebar.
What's in the box:
- One Mule Tracker Handle Bar