Why work at British Customs?
British Customs is at the vanguard of the custom motorcycle scene. While firmly rooted in the parts/accessories business, our brand mission is to facilitate the customization of Triumph motorcycles with bolt on upgrades that transform the performance, ergonomics, and aesthetics of the motorcycle to suit the desires of the riders. We communicate this message through robust content marketing and a strong social media presence (See for yourself on Instagram: @british_customs). We produce high quality visual content throughout the year and often feature employees in our branded content. Joining British Customs is not like any other job. Here you will be surrounded by motorcycle enthusiasts and entrepreneurs that thrive on innovations of all kinds; product development, e-commerce, digital marketing, and supply chain management. We operate in a startup environment with everyone’s voice heard on a range of topics. Join us and see where you can make a difference.
Warehouse Associate Position:
British Customs is the top destination on the internet for aftermarket Triumph motorcycle parts and accessories. Servicing Triumph enthusiasts for over 15 years with passion and dedication. We are looking for a valued team member to support our warehouse operations and activities. This person will perform an array of functions that may include receiving and processing incoming stock and materials, picking and filling orders from inventory stock, packing and shipping orders as well as general warehouse tasks. The ideal candidate is a highly motivated, team player that is prepared to go the extra mile to ensure maximum customer satisfaction. Familiarity with motorcycles is a plus.
- Prepare and complete orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule (load, pack, wrap, label, ship)
- Receive and process warehouse stock products (pick, unload, label, store)
- Perform inventory controls and keep quality standards high for audits
- Assist in packaging procedures
- Keep a clean and safe working environment and optimize space utilization
- Complete daily inventory counts
- Report any discrepancies
- Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and coworkers
- Operate and maintain preventively warehouse vehicles and equipment
- Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules and regulations
- Assist in general activities related to the storage and movement of motorcycles
- Proven working experience as a warehouse worker
- Familiarity with modern warehousing practices and methods
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Ability to lift heavy objects
- Current forklift license
- High school degree
Are you interested in working at British Customs? If so, we'd like to hear from you.
Please email your resume or portfolio to: email@example.com
Use the subject line: Warehouse Associate Position