British Customs TRADEMARK, TRADE NAME AND RETAIL ADVERTISING POLICY
BRITISH CUSOMS TRADEMARK, TRADE NAME AND RETAIL ADVERTISING POLICY
Effective January 1, 2016
1. No British Customs Trademark or Copyrighted Material may be used in any advertisement, catalog, or publication, whether printed, audio, video, or electronic unless the price used is the Manufacturer Suggested Retail Price “MSRP” as published by British Customs. BC Reseller name / business name, and address must be clearly identified when British Customs Trademark and/or Copyrighted Material is being used.
2. Reseller may not advertise any British Customs products under the MAP in any media including but not limited to radio, television, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, blogs, forums, internet websites, 3rd party and/or auction sites, email, and in any print media, such as direct mailings, catalogs, price lists, flyers, group faxes, trade show signs, newspaper ads, and magazine ads.
3. Reseller may not use any rebate, discount, coupon, promotion, giveaway, or incentive in advertisement applied solely and directly to British Customs products in any advertising medium.
4. Reseller may sell British Customs products at any price in their sole discretion. Dealer agrees the policy applies strictly to advertised prices and will not in any way restrict the Dealer’s ability to determine its own resale prices in person-to-person communication.
5. Policy Enforcement:
FIRST OFFENSE: Receive a documented notice of violation (“Notice”) and will be given thirty (30) calendar days to remove the offending print advertisements from publication and distribution and three (3) business days to remove any offending electronic advertisements.
SECOND OFFENSE: Within 18 months of the prior offense, BC Reseller will received a Notice and will be placed on a non-ship basis for a period of thirty (30) days from date of the Notice with regards to all products relating to the British Customs Trademark and will not have access to Copyrighted Material and use of the British Customs Trademark.
THIRD OFFENSE: Within 18 months of the prior offense BC Reseller will received a Notice and will be placed on a non-ship basis with regards to all products relating to the British Customs Trademark and will not have access to Copyrighted Material and use of the British CustomsTrademark.
6. Nothing herein shall be construed to give BC Reseller any right, title or interest in the British Customs Trademark or Copyrighted Material.
British Customs, unilaterally and in its sole and absolute discretion, shall monitor, regulate and enforce this Policy. Any complaints concerning adherence to this Policy should be reported to British Customs. This Policy is subject to change at British Customs’s sole discretion.