British Customs engineered this retro-style sprocket to capture the vintage Triumph look of the ‘60s while delivering an unparalleled twenty-ﬁrst century performance product. Machined from 7075 T6 aluminum billet and available in a raw, polished or textured black ﬁnish, it’s a direct replacement for the stock 43-tooth sprocket. The British Customs Solid Sprocket is lighter, stronger and sexier than your bike’s OEM model, and it complements our Modern Classic Chain Guard and Countershaft Sprocket Cover perfectly.
- Designed to capture the look of the vintage Triumph with the lightweight engineering of today's sprockets
- Machined from 7075 T6 aluminum alloy
- Cleans up any bike's aesthetics
- Made in USA
- Available in Black, Polished, and Raw finish
What's in the box:
- One (1) rear solid sprocket; hardware not included