Power Commander V for Thruxton 1200
Special Note: This product will ship from an alternate location. Please be aware that this product will require additional processing time.
If you're looking to get the absolute most out of your engine, you need a Dynojet Power Commander, no questions asked. The Power Commander V replaces your stock electronic control unit (ECU), which comes weighed down with factory restrictions and non ideal fuel maps, keeping you from unlocking your engine's full potential. But when you plug in the Power Commander V, you remove all those restrictions and gain the ability to use everything your engine's got through custom-tailored fuel maps which you can download and install yourself. The fuel map your motorcycle comes with from the factory is designed to work with your stock exhaust system. Therefore if you install an aftermarket exhaust system on your bike, you will have to use a Power Commander V in order to get the full power increase and performance benefits from which because your stock ECU cannot be remapped. The Power Commander V can be programmed to optimize any exhaust or engine setup with a single download. Installation only takes 5-15 minutes. If you're looking to get the most power from your bike, this is one of the best modifications available.
NOTE: This product will require 3-5 days processing time prior to shipment. Subject to availability.
- USB-powered from computer 2 position mapswitching function built in
- Gear input allows for map adjustment based on gear and speed
- Analog input allows user to install any 0.5 volt sensor and build an adjustment table based on its input such as boost or temperature
- With gear position input connected, the PCV is capable of allowing each cylinder to be mapped individually and for each gear (for example: on a 4 cylinder bike with a six speed transmission there could be up to 24 separate fuel tables)
- Unit has a 100/+250% fuel change range
- 10 throttle position columns
- Enhanced "accel pump" utility (increased adjustment and sensitivity ranges)