So, you've moved your rearview mirrors on your Triumph and now you realize there is a gaping hole in your controls right? You know as well as we do, that's all your eye will see when you hop into the saddle for a ride. To put your OCD mind at ease, British Customs has developed a push-in mirror cap that plugs the factory mounting location and cleans things up the way they should be. Each cap is secured in place with an O-ring and is manufactured from 6061 aluminum. We've finished them in anodized black, so they'll make your controls look smooth and seamless. The British Customs Push-in Mirror Caps are perfect for any rider using bar-end mirrors, handlebar mounted mirrors, or no mirrors.
- CNC Machined from 6061 Aluminum
- Anodized black to prevent oxidization
- Installation without tools
- Blends perfectly with your controls
What's in the box:
- Pair of Mirror Hole Cap Push Ins
- Pair of O-Rings (already attached)