These pads are the same as the HH Sintered pads but feature a ceramic plated backplate. This enables the pads to perform very well under high temperatures. These pads will have a higher noise and shorter life due to the extreme performance of the pads. Excellent bite and feel. These are a great option for track days or other high performance riding conditions.
READ BEFORE BUYING: Please order quantity (2) for the following models: Thruxton R
Special Notice: This product requires 3-5 days lead time prior to shipment.
- For moderately aggressive every day and sport street riding with ceramic coated backing plate to assist with temperature management and dissipate heat
- Advanced ceramic composites ready to withstand higher temperatures than regular semi-metallic carbon brake pads
- HH friction rated compounds deliver excellent feel and modulation
- Capable of handling almost any type of riding you throw at them
- Pads do not fade
- Performance street, track days, canyon riding, amateur racing
- Available for front brakes only