Genmar Handlebar Riser - 7/8in
The risers are placed between the fork crown and the handlebars to raise the bars up 1 1/4" (32mm)and back 3/4" (19mm). This will help to relieve wrist and neck pain on long rides. Requires no change of any control cables, wiring, or hoses. Handlebar cap shown for reference and is not included.
- Machined from Billet Aluminum
- Black Anodized or Brushed Alunimum
- Pair (2) of Riser Spacers
- Mounting Bolts
- Remove any nylon ties that may keep the slack in any of the hoses, cables or, wiring from being used.
- For ease of installation lay a towel over the gas tank so when you unbolt the handlebars you can lay the bars over the gas tank with all the controls in place.
- Place the riser plate where the handlebars had been and replace the front bolt.
- Next put the bars in place and replace the cap over the handlebars.
- Refit the other bolts and tighten to 14 ft.-lbs.
- When finished, start the motor and turn the bars left and right to make sure no controls bind. If any of the controls are too tight you may need to reroute some of the controls.