Superbike Wave® Rotor - Right Side Directional
This is the same rotor that Galfer's race teams use! Best friction surface of any stainless steel rotor, special grooves to provide an active cooling system by allowing air to pass over every point of the brake pad surface. Seamlessly replaces stock rotor. Every high-quality, Galfer-patented Wave® rotor is made from a proprietary mix of virgin high carbon 420 stainless steel, laser cut (never stamped), double disc-parallel ground to assure perfect parallel flatness and heat treated to each specific application. KBA and TUV approved. Full instructions provided along with any technical help needed! Precision made in our Galfer factory in Spain.
Special Note: This product requires 3-5 days lead time prior to shipment.
- Keeps brake system cooler by allowing air to pass over every point of a brake pad surface
- Best friction surface of any stainless steel rotor
- Full Floating Wave® blades ensure optimum pad-to-rotor contact for maximum stopping force and feel
- Seamlessly replaces stock rotor
- Extremely predictable and consistent
- Provides outstanding performance even in the most aggressive conditions
- Drastically increases lever feel / modulation and brake torque