When upgrading your brake rotors, it is recommended that you replace your brake pads as well. Installing a new rotor without installing new a brake pad will reduce the effectiveness of your braking components and cause both the rotor and pad to wear prematurely. To provide an easy solution and extend savings to our customers, British Customs has worked with Galfer USA to create a Triumph-specific rotor/pad combo that will drastically improve the braking performance of your Triumph. This is the rotor/pad combo that we run on our bikes and we recommend this set up for your Triumph build.
Rotor Description: Full floating to ensure optimum brake pad-to-rotor contact. Every high-quality, Galfer-patented Wave® rotor is made from a proprietary mix of virgin high carbon 420 stainless steel, laser cut (never stamped), double disc-parallel ground to assure perfect parallel flatness and heat treated to each specific application. KBA and TUV approved. Seamlessly replaces stock rotor. Full instructions provided along with any technical help needed! Precision made in our Galfer factory in Spain.
Brake Pad Description: An excellent choice for more aggressive riders. The HH Sintered Compound brake pads are also available for rear brake applications. For greater "race use" performance see the HH Sintered Ceramic Compound pads for the front. If you are looking for a low-noise OEM replacement, see the Semi-Metallic Compound Brake Pads.
- For Thruxton 1200 Models, (2) Front Rotors/Pads are included in kit
- Designed for both street and track use
- Keeps brake system cooler by allowing air to pass over every point of a brake pad surface
- Best friction surface of any stainless steel rotor
- Full Floating Wave® blades ensure optimum pad-to-rotor contact for maximum stopping force and feel
- Seamlessly replaces stock rotor
- Extremely predictable and consistent
- Provides outstanding performance even in the most aggressive conditions
- Drastically increases lever feel / modulation and brake torque
- Advanced Brake Pad ceramic composites ready to withstand higher temperatures than regular semi-metallic carbon brake pads
- HH friction Pad rated compounds deliver excellent feel and modulation