Grabber Replacement Foot Pegs
Let’s face it, if you’re looking to take your bike off the asphalt and into the dirt, those stock footpegs aren’t going to cut it. The British Customs Off-Road Pegs are designed to help you keep your feet on the pegs when you’re getting sideways, and to look great at the same time. They’re made from billet aluminum for quality, durability, and weight savings. They also install easily and can be repositioned to exactly where you need them when you install them with a BC Footpeg Clevis. These Solid Off-Road Footpegs are the perfect part of any modern classic tracker build.
Note: Must purchase appropriate Clevis to install
- Tracker style footpegs
- Designed to mount at a slight angle for improved ergonomics
- Install with BC Footpeg Clevis to be able to most comfortably position them
- Made from billet aluminum
- Length - 3.15" & Width - 2"
- Designed for off-road use
- Made in USA
In the box
- Pair of Grabber Foot Pegs