Finned Master Cylinder Cover
Vintage motorcycles have a distinguished, classic look. The air-cooled engines on so many of Triumph's timeless models got their iconic looks from the fins lining the headers. The British Customs Finned Master Cylinder Cover is designed to complement the timeless look of any Modern Classic with its finely machined fins. Made from high quality 6061 aluminum and type II anodized, the clean lines of the British Customs Finned Master Cylinder Cover will accentuate the distinctive features of your bike's vintage-inspired designs, and will help bring your build together. It's easy to install too, and will replace the unsightly stock master cylinder cover with just two screws. The details are what pull any personalized build together, and the British Customs Finned Master Cylinder Cover is meant to do just that.
- Fast and easy to install
- Gives bike a clean, understated appearance
- Made from high quality 6061 aluminum
- Type II anodized black
- Fits snugly on stock master cylinder
- Improved longevity over plastic master cylinder cover
In the box
- Finned Master Cylinder Cover
- Two Stainless Mounting Bolts
Q & A's
- Q: Do I need to rebleed my brakes after installing this cover?
- A: No need to rebleed, just remove the stock cover & reinstall our cover