EBC EPFA447HH Road Race Front Brake Pads
EBC’s Extreme Performance Brake Pads are a more aggressive version of their legendary Double-H Sintered Pads. The copper alloy used in EBC’s sintered pads is blended with a molybdenum metal and tungsten additives resulting in greater temperature stability and a higher coefficient of friction.
Temperature stability means your pads will not degrade after a few weekends at the track and the higher friction coefficient provides the super strong initial bite necessary for cashing the checks your bike was writing while WOT on the back straight.
EPFA pads are perfect for aggressive street riding, track days or amateur racing.
- Sintered copper alloy with molybdenum metal and tungsten additives results in higher friction for the life of the pad
- Extra stiff back plate eliminates flex
- Very strong initial bite in wet or dry conditions
- No lead, iron or steel additives
- ECE R90 and TUV tested and approved
- No rotor striction or etching
- Excellent heat cycling characteristics resulting in less brake fade even at race pace
- Made in the USA