Special Note: This product will ship from an alternate location. Please be aware that this product will require additional processing time.
The DENALI D4 2.0 TriOptic™ LED light kit with DataDim technology is among the most powerful auxiliary lights on the market, thanks to a stingingly strong quartet of LEDs that help you identify trouble as far as 800ft down the road yet still shines brightly to the edges of the road and beyond. Four 10-watt CREE XPL HI LEDs produce a piercing beam of light yet combine to use just 6.6 amps for both lamps.
New with the DENALI 2.0 generation is the industry-leading TriOptic™ lens system. Right out of the box, the D4 is fitted with True-Hybrid™ lenses, providing a combination of spot and flood patterns in each lamp. This configuration gives you 560ft of forward light and 140ft of visibility to the side. That's almost 600ft to read a road sign and 140ft to see the deer lurking among the bushes. Also in the box are lenses that convert all four LEDs in each lamp to a spot pattern, resulting in a tight, distance-focused beam brilliant out to 800ft while still retaining a 110ft beam width. Want a third option? Fit one of each lens to your D4 pair to get a Spot-Hybrid configuration that offers 625ft of maximum distance with a 140ft beam width. The spot lenses are E-Marked to be road legal in countries where this is a requirement.
- LEDs (8, 4 per lamp) 10 Watt Cree XPL HI
- Power Draw: 6.6 amps (total)
- Beam Distance (spot): 800ft
- Beam Width (spot): 110ft
- Raw Lumens: 8760
- Intensity: Single Intensity Harness
- DataDim™ Compatible: Yes
- Operating Voltage: 12v
- Pod Size 3.9in diameter x 2.6in deep
In the box
- (2) LED light pods
- (2) True-Hybrid lenses (pre-installed)
- (2) E-Mark approved spot lenses
- (1) HotSwap™ single intensity wiring harness
- (1) DrySeal™ waterproof illuminated switch
- (1) 7/8in handlebar switch mount
- (1) 1in handlebar switch mount
- (2) Hinge mounts with M8 stainless steel hardware
- (4) Zip ties & (1) adhesive mounting square