Special Note: This product will ship from an alternate location. Please be aware that this product will require additional processing time. Please inquire for details.
UPDATE 9-15-20: This product is out of stock from the supplier. Restock is not expected until November 2020. Please sign up for Email Notifications so we know how many to order.
Keep your investment safe during a fall or slide with the SW-MOTECH crash bars engine guards for Triumph Street Scrambler & Bonneville Bobber. Robust tubular steel construction is 22 mm in diameter and powder coated black for an attractive factory original aesthetic that also improves durability and corrosion resistance. These essential crash bars are engineered in Germany to safeguard the most vulnerable and critical components including the engine cases, exhaust headers, frame, and fuel tank. Installation is completely bolt-on, so drilling, cutting or welding are not necessary. Engine guards are a great investment that helps prevent expensive repairs after a tip over or slide and more than pay for themselves when you consider the cost of OEM replacement parts. Keep your Triumph safe with a high-quality set of crash bars from SW-MOTECH!
- Sturdy steel construction
- Designed to contact the ground before vulnerable components
- Provides protection against impacts & abrasions during a fall or slide
- Safeguards critical & expensive parts including the engine cases, frame and fuel tank
- Highly recommended modification to protect your investment
- Mounts securely to the frame for maximum strength
- Robust tubular steel is 22 mm in diameter
- Attractive powder coated black finish maintains a factory aesthetic
- Durable & corrosion resistant
- Designed & engineered in Germany
- Straightforward bolt-on installation
In the box
- SW-MOTECH Crash Bars Engine Guards
- Mounting hardware
- Installation instructions