Cafe Racer Seat with Bracket
The British Customs Cafe Seat, with integrated taillight, is sculpted to deliver a stunning visual transformation for your Modern Classic while delivering levels of comfort Gold Wing riders will envy. Retaining the original seat height, our Cafe Seat is designed to enable a more natural riding position by evenly distributing your weight and adding some much appreciated lumbar support. Mounted as it should be, minus the stock rear fender, the BC Cafe Seat instantly adds an aggressive stance in a single, beautiful bolt-on package -- Its artfully trimmed sides expose just a hint of your bike's frame while the tuck-and-roll design of its cover combines with the classic cafe hump to epitomize the cafe racer look.
- Retains original seat height
- Narrower than stock at front
- Foam features patented gel technology
- Weight distributed evenly across the entire seat
- Low profile seat pan exposes the bikes frame
- Seat pan is made from hand-laid, marine grade fiberglass
- Synthetic leather cover styled in a tuck and roll design
- Classic cafe hump is 12" wide, 6 1/2" tall, and tapers down to 3 inches at back
Note: Not compatible with Thruxton Seat Cowl
In the box
- British Customs Cafe Racer seat with Tail Light Bracket (tail light not included)
Q & A's
Q: Is this seat made out of leather?
A: The Slammers are made of high quality marine grade vinyl to give the seat a leather-like look with less maintenance than leather while enhancing durability & comfort
Q: What does "All Day Comfort" mean?
A: Generally, stock seats don't have gel included, plus you're limited with positioning due to curves/dips in the seat. The Slammer seat is a classic bench seat which offers numerous seating positions and finished off with a medical grade gel specifically aimed towards mile-munching.
Q: Can I still use my grab bar with this seat?
A: This seat is not designed to be installed with the Triumph-specific grab rail although we have seen other aftermarket grab rails/sissy bars being installed with no issues. We recommend checking with that specific manufacturer on compatibility with the Slammer Seat.
Q: Is this seat compatible for a passenger?
A: No, this seat is intended for the rider only
Q: Can I use a different tail light besides your British Customs Lucas Tail Light?
A: This seat is only compatible with our Lucas Tail Light