Brand Master Cylinder Cover
DescriptionThe devil's in the details for any custom build. The stock master cylinder cover is covered in details, but not the ones you want to show off when someone walks over to check out your bike. The British Customs Master Cylinder Cover is sleek, smooth, and features an understated British Customs engraved logo. Made from high quality 6061 aluminum and type II anodized black, it's a great way to clean up the details of your bike's front end. It's fast and easy to install too, and fits snugly onto the stock master cylinder with just two screws. It also won't warp after extended use in the sun, the way a plastic master cylinder cover will. You can't skip the details on a custom build. Ditch the eyesore of a stock master cylinder cover and clean up your front end with a British Customs Master Cylinder Cover.
- Fast and easy to install
- Gives bike a clean appearance
- Made from high quality 6061 aluminum
- Type II anodized black
- Precision engraved logo Improved longevity over plastic master cylinder cover
- Made in USA
In the box
- Brand Master Cylinder Cover
- Two Stainless Mounting Bolts
Q & A
- Q: Do I need to rebleed my brakes after installing this cover?
- A: No need to rebleed, just remove the stock cover & reinstall our cover