Please fill out the form below to start the return/exchange process. A member of the British Customs Team will get back to you with a return authorization number (RMA) and instructions on how to return your product within 1-2 business days.
Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee: No Restock Fees, No Hassles, No Problem!
If your order arrives and something is not right, we’ll make it right, guaranteed.
What can I return?
- In order to be returned, products must be in new, complete, unaltered condition with no signs of installation. The original box, packaging, manuals, tags and informational literature must be present and undamaged.
- Exhaust must be returned in original packaging. If you do not have this packaging, please contact us and request replacement packaging (small charge may apply). Shipping in an alternate box may result in damage to the exhaust and will void any possibility of a refund.
- “Bolt-on” items cannot typically be installed without leaving some form of installation marks on the surface. Please do not “test fit” or otherwise install items you do not intend to keep.
- Windscreens must be returned in new, never installed condition with all hardware secured in the box. Please do not test fit windscreens, as this leaves scratches on mounting points. Windscreens returned showing any installation marks will be refused and void of any refund.
- Textile luggage/boots/apparel must have labels/tags attached and be shipped inside their original garment bags or boxes with any hangers. Items must not be soiled in any way (i.e., must be free of odors, bugs, pet hair, stains, dust, dirt, etc.)
- Tires must have the tire model identifying labels/wrappings intact. (Never mounted on a rim.)
- Helmets must be returned in their original helmet bag and box with the plastic shield protector still attached as it was shipped to you. You are welcome to wear helmets around the house to check fit before deciding to keep them, but for liability and safety reasons, helmets must be returned in new condition without indications of having been road tested (i.e., face shield protection film is removed or helmet is covered in squashed bugs). Helmets must be free of make-up, odors, bugs, pet hair, human hair, stains, dust, dirt, etc.
- Merchandise that has been installed or “taken for a ride” is considered used and cannot be returned. Used gear that cannot be returned, but can usually easily be sold by the owner privately on eBay, Craigslist, Facebook Marketplace or bike-specific forums.
- Electronics that have been removed from factory sealed packaging, installed and/or “activated” cannot be returned, but we can help you troubleshoot installation and will work with you to repair or resolve any suspected defects.
- Unused items returned with missing or damaged packaging, tags, bags, hangers, or boxes may be returned to the customer or subject to an additional repackaging/repair fee of up to 25% as needed to cover the cost of restoring the item to new condition. Unused items returned with missing or damaged components are subject to costs as needed to restore the item to new condition, and may be returned to the customer without refund if we cannot restore the item to new condition.
If your order arrives with shipping damage, immediately contact us upon receipt. Do not attempt to install the items. Keep all shipping boxes and email us photos of both the boxes and the damage to the product itself. We will work to file a claim with the shipping company on your behalf and set you up with a replacement order to get you back on the road as soon as possible!
Initial manufacturer defects
New not-yet-installed items with suspected initial manufacturer defects may only be returned if unmodified and in new, unused condition.
If you’ve installed, modified, or used an item that you believe is defective, we will help you place a warranty claim with the manufacturer to, at their discretion, replace or repair the product.
If you have a used or installed item that is missing parts or hasn’t lived up to your expectations, we can help you order replacement parts or request a repair from the manufacturer. Used items are not eligible for return and refund.
- You are responsible for all costs to ship merchandise back to British Customs.
- International shipments should be marked as a “Merchandise Return” with a carrier that does not charge brokerage fees (i.e. international post). Customers are responsible for any brokerage or customs charges; such costs will be deducted from the amount of the return. International shipments refused or abandoned by the customer shall not be refunded unless the goods are physically returned to British Customs at the customer’s cost.
- Any parcels shipped “C.O.D.” or having additional brokerage fees billed to British Customs upon delivery will be refused.
- Any refused, undelivered, or abandoned package is subject to a $12 service fee.
- Once your return has been received and inspected (usually in 1 to 5 business days of receipt), we will initiate a refund. Depending on your credit card company, it may take an additional 2 to 10 business days for the credit to be posted to your account.
- We will attempt to issue a credit back to the same form of payment used in the original transaction. If a refund to the original form of payment is not possible, the refund will be issued as a British Customs gift card.
- If your original order was partially paid for with a store credit or a gift card, all credit originally redeemed will be credited back prior to providing any refunds to other forms of payment. Original shipping costs are non-refundable.