- Fitment Note: In order to install this license plate bracket, please ensure that atleast one of your mufflers does not block the lower shock bolt.
Each Shock Mount License Plate is constructed using high quality aluminum. We then power coat the whole assembly with a semi-satin black finish to help it disappear on your bike while providing great weather resistance. This stylish solution also allows for the mounting of low-profile lighting options to further streamline the look of your Triumph.
- Relocates the license plate to the lower rear shock bolt
- Made from high quality aluminum for durability
- Allows for the mounting of low-profile lighting options
- Powder coated with a satin black finish to blend smoothly with the bike's lines
- Made in USA
The Shockmount plate will mount on the lower shock bolt. In order to install you will need to ensure that the exhaust muffler does not extend above the lower shock bolt. This will conflict on Thruxton models because of the up-swept muffler. The plate can be mounted on either side of the bike. If you are installing with a 2-into-1 Exhaust System or one of the Legend Series exhausts, you will have no problem. Be advised that a vertical plate is not legal in all US states. Check with our state on province regarding proper placement of the license plate.
Note: Not compatible with standard length upswept exhausts
- Shock Mount License Plate Bracket
- Stainless Steel Hardware