The TTP OBD-2 USB Cable uses the latest design FTDI chipset with the advantages of proven reliability and minimal disconnects in use. There are many OBD2 USB cables available on the market, but many use an inferior chipset and have continual disconnection problems which can prove to be a nightmare when trying to download a tune to your ECM.
- Latest FTDI Chipset based design for stable communication.
- LED light indicating communication status.
- Proven to work with the Keihin ECM and TuneECU.
- High quality "UL" certified Serial Cable.
- Serial port design, supports the most challenging time-critical application like serial EEPROM programming, ECU Tuning.
Note: Download Windows the 32bit & 64bit cable drivers HERE.
Please load before connecting the cable to your PC.