X-Arc signals set a new standard in brightness and quality. They are only 0.875" in diameter and produce more than 500 lumens of light per side. They are by far the brightest signals you can buy. CNC machined from solid aluminum, then given a perfect brushed finish, and finally anodized in black to provide a thick and incredibly durable coating. The internal circuit board contains a 32-bit RISC microcontroller that carefully controls the LED's for maximum brightness and performance, ensuring the X-Arc signals are blindingly bright.
Installation is easy. X-Arc signals mount using a standard 5/16" bolt, and the wiring passes through the center of the bolt for a clean look. All mounting hardware is included.
- Brightest, smallest signals made - over 500 lumens of light per side
- Programmable settings, 8 turn signal blink settings and 11 brake light effects
- Fully protected against over-voltage and reverse connection
- Precision fit and internal seals provide waterproofing and vibration immunity
- Housings CNC machined from 6061 aluminum, lenses from solid PMMA acrylic. Virtually indestructible
- Advanced 32-bit RISC microcontroller monitors and controls LED's for stability and long-life.
- Corrosion resistant mounting hardware
- 2-year warranty
- Tiny size doesn't spoil the lines of your bike. Huge light output ensure you will be seen.
- Minimum Operating Voltage: 10v
- Maximum Operating Voltage: 16V
- Minimum Current Draw: 0.1A (@12V)
- Maximum Current Draw: 0.8A (@12V)
- Housing Material: 6061 Aluminum
- Warranty: 2 years
X-Arc lights are truly 100% made in the USA right here in the North Shore of Boston, Massachusetts.
High Tech Speed buys USA Made aluminum and turn and mill it to precise tolerances on their in-house CNC mills and lathes. Parts are finished in vibratory tumblers and then given a brushed finish by hand and checked for quality before being anodized either black or clear (satin).
Meanwhile, American distributors like Mouser, Digikey, Avnet and others deliver electronic components from companies like Texas Instruments, Cree, National Semiconductor, Infineon, Fairchild Semiconductor and others. Circuit boards are loaded with Kester solder paste and run through High Tech Speed's Quad/Tyco pick and place machines for assembly.
The circuit boards are reflow soldered and tested for correct function before being assembled and heat-sinks and adhesives added for water resistance and thermal protection. The almost-finished X-Arc lights have precision-machined lenses installed tightly to ensure water can't penetrate, and are given a last final test and programmed with a default setting prior to being cleaned, wire-tied and placed in protective bags before final packaging.
Companies like to use terms like "super bright" and "latest generation LED's" or talk about the number of LED's their signals use. All that matters is how many lumens of light the signals output and how wide the beam of light is. It's difficult to find lumen ratings and virtually nobody will show you how their signals compare against a factory signal, because almost every aftermarket signal is MUCH dimmer than a basic factory Harley bulb turn signal.
The pictures in the listing are taken with the same camera settings with the signals mounted the same distance (12in/30cm) from the backdrop.