Low Profile Gas Cap
BC406-007-BRegular price Sale price $59.95 Save $0.00
The details are what make a personal build look polished. No gas cap can be left unturned when you're trying to really pull your bike together. The British Customs Low Profile Gas Cap features a sleek, understated body, and. has a knurled edge that feels great in your hands. The British Customs Low Profile Gas Cap is available in brushed and polished; or in anodized semi-gloss black or with a precision-beveled British Customs logo. It also utilizes the stock gas cap threading, meaning it's an easy upgrade. Pair it with the rest of the BC Collection including quick release seat screws, quick release side cover screws, and a retro tail light to completely polish your bike's appearance. Small changes make a big difference on any custom build. Help pull your custom build together with a British Customs Low Profile Gas Cap.
- Fast and easy to install
- Billet Aluminum
- Knurled edge for improved ergonomics and cleaner looks
- Pair with the BC Collection to completely upgrade appearance
- Utilizes stock gas cap threading
- Also available in anodized semi-gloss black with a precision-beveled British Customs logo; Also available in brushed or polished.
Gas Cap Installation
- Use snap ring pliers to remove retaining ring holding stock gas cap threads to cap
- Install gas cap threads to British Customs gas cap with stock retaining ring.
- Snap ring pliers can be found at most local hardware stores.
What's in the box:
- One Low Profile Gas Cap
Common Q & A's:
Q: Do I need to use the OEM gas cap?
A: Yes, this cap replaces the OEM cap cover