Cafe Racer Seat in Dark Brown Leather for Air Cooled - Open Box 1
FINAL SALE ITEM - NO RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Retaining the original seat height, this seat is designed to enable a more natural riding position by evenly distributing your weight and adding some much appreciated lumbar support. Mounted as it should be, minus the stock rear fender, the BC Cafe Seat instantly adds an aggressive stance in a single, beautiful bolt-on package -- Its artfully trimmed sides expose just a hint of your bike’s frame while the tuck-and-roll design of its cover combines with the classic café hump to epitomize the cafe racer look.
This seat has a cutout section on the rear to use one of our LED Lucas Tail Lamp. This taillight integrates perfectly and is connected via the included plug-and-play harness, to make for easy install for both the tail light and our turn signal kits or removal.
- Retains original seat height
- Narrower than stock at front
- Foam features patented gel technology
- Weight distributed evenly across the entire seat
- Low profile seat pan exposes the bikes frame
- Seat pan is made from hand-laid, marine grade fiberglass
- Brown leather cover styled in a tuck and roll design
- Classic café hump is 12" wide, 6 1/2" tall, and tapers down to 3 inches at back
Open Box Note: This specific seat has been opened and used. Please see photos for reference.
Tail Light Note: This seat does includes a Taillight. Not compatible with Thruxton seat cowl.
For a fender-retained look with a fender mounted license plate as shown in the photo below, use the Fender Mounted License Plate Bracket
For a fender-eliminated look with the license plate mounted onto the end of the frame as shown below, use the Underplate + Frame Mounted License Plate Bracket