Upgrade Your Sound and Performance With a Predator Pro Exhaust
The Predator Exhaust was first created in 2004 when we wanted to find a way to make a modern exhaust with a vintage inspired style and sound.
The reverse cone exhaust shape has been used since the 60s, tested through the years to have a unique way of sucking gasses out of the exhaust chambers and really boosting performance. We preserved this classic design for both its aesthetic and performance benefits, and combined it with our louvered baffle core to produce a vintage Triumph sound to match its retro look.
After 12 years of redesigning, track testing, and listening to customer feedback on our original Predator Exhaust, we gathered everything we learned to release our updated exhaust in 2017. While the looks and sounds are the same, we updated the louvered baffle design, sealing it inside the exhaust for a durable, integrated construction. We also reworked the mounting brackets to be rubber mounted in order to isolate engine vibration transfer to the rider and reduce bracket fatigue.
Being a slip-on, the Predator Pro Exhaust is easy to install, providing a substantial upgrade to your Triumph modern classic that you can see and feel.
Note: Liquid Cooled Bonneville T100/T120 prices are higher compared to other models due to 2x gaskets that are included for installation.
- 304 Stainless Steel Construction, TIG welded & grounded off to a seamless-smooth finish
- Proprietary mechanical louvered baffle design, integrating the baffle into the housing of the Predator Pro body, increasing durability with a more rigid structure
- Updated integrated baffle fits with our dB killer, which reduces exhaust volume by 2-3 decibels.
- Easy to install and bolt-on
- Enhanced sound, performance, and looks
- Made in the USA in Gardena, CA