Cateye Fender Eliminator Kit
The cafe racer look is defined by a stylish sense of minimalism. Big, bulky, heavy rear fenders and tail light assemblies go completely against the whole idea behind that philosophy. That's why British Customs is now offering the Cateye Fender Eliminator Kit. The British Customs Cateye Fender Eliminator Kit replaces the stock rear fender and tail light assembly, cutting down on weight, drag, and dork-factor. The British Customs Cateye Fender Eliminator Kit also bolts in directly underneath your seat where your stock fender was installed, and features a plug-n-play harness for the tail light and license plate bulb. The unique cat-eye tail light is available with a smoked, clear, or red lens. Sleek and extremely lightweight, the British Customs Cateye Fender Eliminator Kit matches form with function and will help you complete giving your Modern Classic a true cafe racer look.
- The integrated unit replaces rear fender
- Bolt-on installation no cutting, drilling, or welding
- Sleek under-seat LED cat-eye taillight Integrated license plate bracket with light OEM-style wiring harness for plug-n-play installation
- Stainless steel hardware all included
- Does not include turn signals
In the box
- Fender Eliminator Kit
- Stainless Steel Hardware
Q. Will this kit work with Electronic Cruise Control?
A. If you have the ECC installed on your bike you will need to take the following steps: (1) Install a 60 watt 100-ohm resistor between the brake light wire and ground. (2) Splice a 1N4001 diode into the brake light wire between the resistor and light unit. Thank you to customer Jake for this information.
- Does not work with T120/T100 Liquid Cooled stock seat as it covers the light once the seat is locked in place.
- Tail Lights will shine red regardless of lens cover color